Head of Delivery
The Head of Delivery will report directly to the General Manager, Lowe Profero Beijing, and support the technology production section of Lowe Profero China (Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu), providing technical production leadership, input, strategy and solutions. This includes leadership and mentoring for Digital Production Staff and providing support of education and services throughout Lowe Profero. The Head of Delivery provides effective timing, definition, scheduling and orchestration of internal and external resources during project definition and production. The position will be based in Beijing, but there will be requirements on travelling across offices.
This includes assigning project work to production staff, mentoring production staff, negotiating with suppliers, leading project definition and building relationships internally and with suppliers to ensure all work is properly allocated and defined prior to project start. This will include a strong web technology, project and risk management background and will include identifying project risks and ability to efficiently mitigate issues, which may affect timing and budget as they arise during production lifecycle.
The Head of Delivery has exceptional project management, client partnering and leadership skills and has a proven track record managing multi-disciplinary teams to deliver multi-phase global projects on time, on budget and to the client's specification and satisfaction. The Head of Delivery will both lead a team of Producers / Account Managers to deliver projects on time and will also lead production and manage projects or new business initiatives on his/her own.
High-level management from inception of a project to deployment to achieve the smooth execution of all projects on time and within defined budgets. The Head of Delivery will have exceptional delivery skills, negotiation skills, a strong management background and be hands-on in his/her approach to managing multiple projects with competing priorities.
The Head of Delivery will work closely with the General Manager, Lowe Profero Beijing to develop processes that support company's integrated model as well as help to find, develop and retain resources that have digital production knowledge.
- The Head of Delivery manages delivery within talented cross-functional teams to ensure projects and productions are delivered on time and on budget according to defined scope, timeline and resource parameters.
- The Head of Delivery plans, schedules and controls production activities and technology development team members toward defined scope and objectives, applying creative thinking, technical and project management skills to satisfy project and client requirements.
- Create and maintain a project schedules (timeline), which define activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements while mentoring production staff.
- Create estimates, work-back schedules and associated project documentation as required.
- Accountable for the execution, and quality control of all projects from brief to completion on schedule and within budget.
- Manages assigned internal resources.
- Identify, evaluate and management of overall outside supplier / freelancers deliverables and relationships.
- Identify and mitigate high-level project risks, change management and project reconciliations.
- Works with Key Internal stakeholders to achieve maximum efficiency and results contributing to project profitability and help with forecasting.
- Works effectively with the Account Management Team to manage client expectations, timing and project profitability.
- Participates in client meetings and presentations if and when required with the Creative and Account Management Teams.
- Management of project close out and reconciliations with the Account Team at project completion.
- Knowledge and ability to manage change and quality.
- Continuously to improve the work process to improve quality of work and project profitability.
- Please bring/submit CV
Lowe Profero Beijing is the leading technology solution provider that helps multi-national clients connect to global consumers in the digital age. We deliver small to large size projects and products including websites, eCommerce platforms and applications across digital channels, using the latest technology in the most creative and relevant way.Apply Here