Head of Talent
MullenLowe Profero is looking for a Head of Talent to link our people & talent strategies in China. This position will oversee a broad range of human resources services like employee relations, compensation, benefits, recruitment, training and compliance. This role will also balance day-to-day tactical responsibilities while building out and strengthening our employee engagement and agency culture. This position will work closely with teams across Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Hong Kong.
In addition, the Head of Talent will partner with leadership and internal stakeholders to ensure HR polices are aligned with business objectives and values.
- Implement HR strategies policies, and programs that align with business initiatives
- Develop and drive the talent strategy and resourcing to attract world-class talent (trainee program, campus recruitment, succession plan, etc.)
- Provide support, direction, and coaching for training and development programs
- Manage and address employee issues in timely manner
- Ensure compliance with HK & China Employment Ordinance & PRC Labor Law, factory and customs regulations
- Support local HR team in Asia
- Conducts annual internal HR audit; resolves discrepancies
- Lead/participate in other initiatives where needed
- Help monitoring the status of new recruits, replacement of resources, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of Human Resources experience with 3-5 years of management or supervisory experiencePrior experience working in China
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.)
- Experience with recruitment processes, legal/compliance requirements
- Proven leadership skills and strong people management capabilities
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Impeccable organization skills, exception communication skills in both written and verbal form
- Problem-solving, assertive demeanor and acumen
- Proficiency with MS Office application including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Mac/iOS platforms such as Keynote, Pages, Numbers
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Keen for workflow and tools improvements